MAKE MONEY ONLINE!
We’ve all seen the ads. Like you I thought, “it’s too good to be true“. Or is it?
I spent about a week checking out all the easy websites that claim to help you make money online. It just isn’t that simple… but it is possible. Out of all the websites I joined and tried out, I really only keep up with one — inboxdollars.com.
Here’s my list of pros/cons:
1. Good reputation overall. Solid site.
2. Easy to use website with good navigation. Aesthetically appealing. Help available. Updates daily.
3. Many different options to make money based on what you like to do on the internet. I primarily only use the paid emails now. They never send more than two per day and you can stop them at any time and adjust your email preference easily. You can also earn money through surfing the web, playing games, completing free and paid offers, completely rudimentary tasks, among others.
4. Many of their paid offers are FREE and DON’T require a credit card.
5. Get other free stuff along the way. Tons of virtual goodies but I’ve also received a bunch of magazines and newsletter through postal mail, as well as catalogs and coupons.
6. Learn about other FREE services on the internet. One in particular that I plan to do a review for is the 100% FREE credit report sites. Most sites offering these services require a credit card so you will pay a monthly fee. They also offer prepaid debit cards at NO COST and will reward you with a couple bucks for having one sent to you. No obligations required.
7. All you need is plenty of time, a computer, internet access, and a paypal account and you’re ready!
1. Payoff for paid emails and searches is very little. And there’s a daily limit. So you will make under a dollar per day with these services.
2. You cannot request payment until your earnings reach thirty dollars. Slow going if you don’t want to use your credit card to sign up for a bunch of offers.
2. Most of the high paying offers require you to sign up for services. Which defeats the purpose of solely making money and is more or less saving you money by returning a percentage of what you spend.
3. Payouts on offers can be slow, but I have never had to wait longer than a couple daysfor approval
4. They use yahoo as their search engine. Luckily they only pay for two or three searches per day so I don’t stray far from my default search engine.
From their site:
You search the web daily…Why not get paid for it!
How does Cash Search work?
You will earn $0.01 for each two qualified searches, maximum $0.15 per day. A qualified search is a search result that is done naturally, where you are seeking actual search results for the query you entered.
Additionally, any week where you search four or more days, you will receive a $0.05 search loyalty reward. Gold Members will receive $0.10 for the search loyalty reward.
5. Repetitive and misleading in some offers. Not really their fault… they pay off based on revenue earned from advertisers I’m sure. Read disclaimer.
5. By no means a “get rich” tactic.. but worth checking out if you like saving money on memberships and internet based sites. Beware of spam and sites that WILL steal your information. Get good antivirus and use your head.. READ the fine print (it’s there for a reason).
Many sites, including inboxdollars.com are most rewarding through member referrals. Help me out and I can continue to pay my internet bill 😉
Conclusion: It may be easy money, but it’s slower than cashing a check when it comes to delivering you your earned cash.
See list of other “make money on the internet” website I have tried (coming soon). And if I missed a good one please let me know. That being said, I HATE surveys so that’s why I left most of those sites out. If that’s your thing, there are plenty you can find. In fact most website like inboxdollars.com are paying for surveys.
Let’s face it.. real money takes some sort of effort. But the few extra dollars you can make online with your regular daily activities won’t hurt either.